substitute nero

roadkillbob

when using dvd shrink it makes you use nero to burn a dvd, can that be changed to use a diffrent burning program thats vista compatable.

Kabu

banned
ImgBurn is a good program, will booktype, and is Vista compatible as well. Personally, I like to burn video with IB and audio with Nero.

Edit: Yes, there is a version of Shrink that will automatically burn with IB. Also, you can go into Edit>Preferences>File I/O and tick the box with Enable Burning with Nero.

Last edited:

elitehacker

Technically, if you are using DVD decryptor you are NOT breaking the encruption. I don't think CSS has been broken into yet in that sense, DVD Decryption lets the player decode the file first, then intercept the stream comming out of the player. So you are not actually breaking the encryption. You are merely "bypassing it", I don't know what country you are from but where I'm, in Australia, you care allowed to have a backup copy of a legitimately bought DVD or music CD for that matter.

Enjoihcky24/7

Technically, if you are using DVD decryptor you are NOT breaking the encruption. I don't think CSS has been broken into yet in that sense, DVD Decryption lets the player decode the file first, then intercept the stream comming out of the player. So you are not actually breaking the encryption. You are merely "bypassing it", I don't know what country you are from but where I'm, in Australia, you care allowed to have a backup copy of a legitimately bought DVD or music CD for that matter.

And that's how it should be goddammit