The fan and red LED light turn on first as soon as the power cable plugged in

denniagpam

Helloi am DENNI A new user from Indonesia

Sorry to ask

Why is it that when the power cable is plugged in, the PSU and motherboard's fans and red LED light in my assembled PC are on first before the power button is pressed (normally, the blue light is on first and the fan is still off before the power button is pressed and when the power button is pressed, the red and blue lights and the fans are on at the same time) turn on at the same time) while the power button has not been turned on at all

My assembled PC specifications are follows
* Monitor HP TCO 03 DISPLAYS HP 1740 (used one)
* Chasing + psu
* Mobo H61 powermax/hose/esonic
* Intelcore i5 2500 . processor
* 8gb ddr3 ram
* SSD 256gb Ramsta

It has been used for a long time, 24 hours non-stop for 3 months
And was Just bought at the end of December 2021

I also attach the inner parts of the PC

Where do you think the damage is?

I had resetted CMOS Jumper on different positions, unplugged the battery and RAMs but no work

I am sorry that I can not upload the images via this thread so I have uploaded then on my Drive with the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YgzZuo4aghAyODverr5qyTm46NhbNxZY

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You may have bought it just 5 months ago but that hardware has been discontinued for 9 years and it shows as filthy as everything is in the pictures. You need to thoroughly clean that mess up. If you are unsure on how to do that, ask someone for help that works on computers. You may also need a new power supply.