The Hunter

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
So i just downloaded and installed this free to play game thanks to"Awildgoose"who told us about it,Damn this game looks very very nice considering its a free game.

http://www.thehunter.com/pub/

Im a bit stuck though,Ive checked in my Inventory and to get me started i have 3x sets of ammo i can use,I choose one of them but when i go in game i never have any ammo and cant seem to reload?

Anyone help me out? :D

russb

Nev had the same problem start with hunting rifle plus amo and thats it,nothing. Lost my rag and uninstalled it the graphics were good.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm,Hopefully someone knows how the heck ya do it because i dont have a clue :D

I dont see why the put the game launcher on the website too thats annoying,would have been better if the game launched directly from the desktop icon.

But for a free game ive got to give it to them,They done a really great job with the graphics,Not sure about the gameplay yet as i have no ammo :D

Matthew1990

I have played it when it first came out. I ven had premium account, giving you access to better guns and more animals. Really fun game when you have time on your hand, and patience :D

You should be able to get free ammo for the very first rifle you get.

I recommend getting the premium account, more fun.

Graphics and sounds are stunning. Almost like Crysis. :D

awildgoose

I haven't played since I re-installed windows, but if I remember correctly you need to do something on the online inventory with equipping ammo. They have an faq.

I is a really awesome game, even if it is one of those ones where it is free until you want the super cool stuff.
It is good to know you listened to my advice:good:.