Too good to be true.

Josh_45

A guy from the other forum im in gave me a link to a web page evaluating site, and they said it was ok, but i just wanted a personal testimonial. They expect you to mail them your computer and then they'll send you a check. It just seems fishy is all. Thanks though.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Just look at the website, it is fake. There is no way any REAL business would have a website like that.

newguy5

Dude! i'm not a spammer! I have an acer aspire laptop i bought in june. my buddy said he'll give me 200 for it, but this place said they'll give me like 300.

im building a new computer in june...

http://www.computerforum.com/114606-first-build-eta-june-2008-a.html

sorry to appear so blunt, but i just joined this forum and i suppose i should have intro'd myself. my appologies

haha, well if you see a guy with 6 posts and if you read his post (like the one your posted), it sounds extremely deceptively spammish.

pc-tech

banned
theres just been alot of spam on here lately, and were just being too judgey lately, myself included

Josh_45

i apologize for the confusion and for the wrong site address... I've just been running around with so much new info in my head. But yes *bashfully* that is the site I meant...