Torchlight 2 Release Date Sept 20

mrgcat

I preordered about July time, can't wait, i have completed the first in about 10 hours with fully exploring everything, hopefully the open world in Torchlight 2 is gonna be fun to explore.

SuperDuperMe

I preordered about July time, can't wait, i have completed the first in about 10 hours with fully exploring everything, hopefully the open world in Torchlight 2 is gonna be fun to explore.

I call BS, 10 hours and you think you did everything in T1? Please. Iv put in 27 hours and im not even half way i reckon. Iv not even started the purchaseable map scrolls.

mrgcat

I call BS, 10 hours and you think you did everything in T1? Please. Iv put in 27 hours and im not even half way i reckon. Iv not even started the purchaseable map scrolls.

They Main bit, not the big endless dungeon, and not exactly explored all, but every option i went before moving on, so yeh. I was wrong

Turbo10

I pre-ordered this game in the 1600s, its taken a bloody long time for them to bring up a release date, still im looking forward to it!

ayan

Oh my god, this looks so awesome. What i love about torchlight, is that it's the cleanest rpg i've played so far. While diablo fills the battlefield with guts and spilled blood, this one just does the killing and that's it. It makes me feel like i'm more in control, rather than being an agent of chaos.

Darren

Staff member
10 hours? You would have had to sprint through everything as fast as possible on the easiest settings to accomplish that.

mrgcat

10 hours? You would have had to sprint through everything as fast as possible on the easiest settings to accomplish that.

Just checked my steam, make that 11 hours (not the world of difference i know), that is with the story and I fully explored every portal and I did play on the easiest settings as i just wanted fun, not keyboard mashing rage. I will replay as I fully enjoyed it, but I want to find the "endless" dungeon in which i can enforce my rule of torchlight :p I haven't got onto these map portal things, and personally i count the main story as completed, but i am beginning to change my view.

Have a cookie

Beginning to wish i hadn't posted that now. Oh well

Darren

Staff member
The endless dungeon I believe is at the south/bottom end of town after you complete the main quest.

*takes cookie*

Thank you. I was hungry.

Darren

Staff member
Yes co-op. I kind of doubt cross platform play. I would advice getting it for the PC since I get the feeling it will be more popular on that and have more players to play with. Also pretty much any PC can run it, including a 300 dollar craptastic laptop.

Kewl Munky

I fully plan on getting it for the PC, but my friend is probably going to get it for the 360 if it comes out on it. Though I read through some FAQ's and saw it probably would only be on the next generation of consoles and not this generation.