Toshiba P500 Slow Startup Win 7 64bit (4 Min)

redghia

Hi,

My First Post here,

Im having a few issues with my fairly new Toshiba P500 Laptop, It is taking over 4 minutes to fully start Win 7

I did a clean 64 bit install not that long ago and put on all the current Toshiba drivers

Core2Duo 2.53ghz with 4GB of ram with ATI Radeon HD4650 Win 7 Professional , i have tried running the usual spyware programs but with no diffrence in boot time.

Device manager isn't showing any conflicts and running a selective startup dosent change thing much at all

My Desktop system is a dual core 1.6g 2140 processor with 2gb ram and only 32 bit win 7 professional, at the moment this system seems heaps faster than the laptop

I have searched the net for ideas but nothing works, Has anyone got any miracle cures for me ?

Thanks

spsfinest212

Maybe you should delete some programs or go into there settings and disable the auto-start on start-up option.

Windows 7 loads in seconds on my laptop and it's specs are not even close to yours.

redghia

It hasnt got many programs loaded and i have tried doing a select boot and only running the bare essentials but still no better