Try my html puzzle game

kentmc

banned
On lvl 16, you all will have some problems, i think. You need a tool, that can replace every pixels, that are the same with white for instance.
Game Maker is a free game making tool. It's got an image editor, that can do this:
www.gamemaker.nl

computerhakk

VIP Member
kentmc said:
On lvl 16, you all will have some problems, i think. You need a tool, that can replace every pixels, that are the same with white for instance.
Game Maker is a free game making tool. It's got an image editor, that can do this:
www.gamemaker.nl
oh well, i give up on level 6!

all i see are bunch of boxes

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hehe, yesterday I overcomplicated level 15. So indeed KISS is the way to go! :)
But level 16 was piece of cake. I'll continue from level 17 after job.

M*A*S*H

hmm seems like a copy of not pron...deathball but seems good.

EDIT- on level one it says it cant find the page....some1 give me the url to level 2 or 3...

Last edited:

mgoldb2

VIP Member
I got to level 11 without much thinking but for what ever reason the answer to this one not comming to me quickly and it to late right now to think hard and I need to be awake soon.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yay, I'm the first one! :) :) :)

Your ip: ***.***.***.***

Congratulation
You are number 0 that has completen this game.​
I finished it at job after all, because from level 17 everything was easier than at the beginning of the puzzle (or I was less drunk in the morning :cool: ).

EDIT: Just noticed that the shown IP is a Czech one, since my office's main server is located there.

Last edited:

M*A*S*H

damnit y cant it play. i type in butterfly in the URL and i comes up with some page not found....dont tell me i got the answer wrong.

kentmc

banned
#42, it's in the top of the image. Not in the bottom, where you see squares.

#47, Congratulation. You were the first :)
I found this forum yesterday, and must say, that it's a very good forum.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
kentmc said:
You were the first :)
I wish a girl said that to me... :D

Kentmc, your puzzle is very ingenious, I liked it very much. The only thing that you could improve is not allowing visitors to jump several levels at a time (accepting the solution of a level only if the visitor is in the page displaying that particular level).

kentmc

banned
#51, thank you. Im working on a more Mathematic riddle.
It's a good idéa. When you enter one page, your ip is set in my database. Then i could check, if your IP is existing in the previous database :)
I'll try making that now.

Filip

Xycron said:
whats the anwser to 1...i still dont understand...

your IQ is what, 65

EDIT: i actually took some IQ tests, on mensa it was 137 and on that tickle site 139