Urgent Help!!!

RavenPerch

I have an old computer that I desperately need to revive. I dont have the support cd's that came with it(its a dell). But I do have the sticker on the side panel with the product key. Is there a way to determine exactly what software goes with this key; i tried some ones off torrent but they say the key is invalid. i dont care about the drivers. Is there any software out there like that that can get the exact os specification from the key, or an online service perhaps? help!!!

Bodaggit23

The sticker on the side of your case that has the product code on it, says which version it is.

Downloading Windows from torrents is illegal.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I have an old computer that I desperately need to revive. I dont have the support cd's that came with it(its a dell). But I do have the sticker on the side panel with the product key. Is there a way to determine exactly what software goes with this key; i tried some ones off torrent but they say the key is invalid. i dont care about the drivers. Is there any software out there like that that can get the exact os specification from the key, or an online service perhaps? help!!!

You need to contact dell and see if they will sell you recovery cd's for the model of computer you have.