USB Problems

dsella

banned
Alright, well recently my USB slots haven't been working. I recently re-booted Vista on my PC, and everything was fine. But, my wireless keyboard and mouse weren't working. Also, my capture card hasn't worked yet since I re-installed Vista. I am currently on a wired keyboard and mouse. The mouse is USB, but I couldn't get it to work so I'm using one of those converters to go into the standard slot. My Xport360 hasn't been working, either. Lastly, I had to go to Alltel yesterday because my phone wouldn't turn on, and the guy reset it for me and told me I just needed to charge it. Well, the USB cord to my computer wouldn't work, but my outlet charger would.

Any suggestions on possible fixes to the situation? Starting to get very annoying...

Knightsman

Yep, let it scan, it works great. You dont have to buy the thing though because it tells you the ones you need to download, and you can get it from the vendor sites.

But I paid for a year subscription and I can download the driver straight from their site.

dsella

banned
Yep, let it scan, it works great. You dont have to buy the thing though because it tells you the ones you need to download, and you can get it from the vendor sites.

But I paid for a year subscription and I can download the driver straight from their site.

Cool. How long does it take? It's been going a good 15 minutes now and isn't done.

dsella

banned
Alright. Well..

I think I found out why it just sat there. I get an error when I click to start the scan

update.jpg

Then I hit OK and it just sits at the "Scanning for Driver Updates..."