Using keyboard

What kind of keyboard user you are?

• I am using Proper hand positioning

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I'm using my one finger(one to left and one to right hands) in typing.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

chamgamer

Hi guys as a computer lover i love sharing my knowledge and type in this forum with a PROPER hand positioning in keyboard and with a accuracy of 94.6%. How about you how do you use your keyboard is it proper hand positioning or dot system "using the finger when you pointing someone"?

fastdude

Proper; its much more efficient and easier once you get the hang of it - 72 WPM 96% accuracy.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I position my hands on the keyboard and usually use my two pointer fingers to type. However if I can reach I'll use my pinky and ring fingers on some keys, but my index fingers do most of the typing. It's not hunt and peck though.

wolfeking

banned
There should be a neither option to the poll.
I type with all my fingers, but its not the proper positioning. Never really caught the proper way (school has been trying to teach it since 1st grade.). Far from hunting for keys though. I average around 65 WPM and have about a 96% accuracy.

wolfeking

banned
then add an option of "use all but not the proper method".
There is a grey area that should be filled. The way you have your options worded, its either the right way, or the chicken method. There is an area in between.

chamgamer

then add an option of "use all but not the proper method".
There is a grey area that should be filled. The way you have your options worded, its either the right way, or the chicken method. There is an area in between.

Well if that's the case, how will i put that option in the poll survey? i don't now how :(