very weird

dellxps420

banned
well something weird happened to my pc :confused:

basically i went out for a bit and left my pc on standby as i normally do come back after a few hours jump on my pc thinking everything is normal i press the enter key to bring the pc out off standby as it was in sleep mode when the pc screen goes blank but i get nothing the screen is still black and not resuming :( i turn the pc off from the on and off switch yes i know its wrong but nothing else to do after 15 seconds i put it back on but it would just turn back off hmmm so i push my tower froward to see if any wires from the back are getting crushed and try ago to put the pc on but this time the fan would just come on and start off low and go really loud i mean loud nothing like normal im confused at that point so i turn it off again take off the casing off the pc to check if there is anything weird going on under the hood nothing there i just clean abit off dust off the gpu etc try again and the pc starts working as normal totally puzzled

any off you guys know what could that be plus ive just done a fresh vista install pc doesnt seem to be performing as normal.

lucasbytegenius

Checked your drivers?
And what state is your PC set to go into on suspend? S1 or S3? You view the settings in the BIOS.