Video player version 0.1 has been released! - FIRST RELEASE!!!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Well folks just as I promised about 1 month ago.I said I will fix bugs in my first 0.1 release and finally here comes the finished 0.1 release of this Video player.It is nothing special and it has ONLY THE MOST BASIC functions.However it has the nice option called "Forced full screen" for which I am sure most of you will find it useful.

This Video player version 0.1 can play the following 3 video file formats:

-wmv
-avi
-mpg

This Video player version 0.1 is supported on the following 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems:

ALL 32-BIT VERSIONS,except for the Windows 95...

NOTE TO WINDOWS XP SP3 OR OLDER VERSIONS USERS:

-be sure that you have the Windows Media Player version 9.0 or newer version installed on your computer!!!
-be sure that you have the .NET framework version 1.0 or newer version installed on your computer!!!

NOTE TO WINDOWS VISTA OR NEWER VERSIONS USERS: Nothing:D

Here is the download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qij6fx

Cheers!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Ah it doesnt look really nice since its the FIRST version so the look wasnt important to me at all lol.Its important that it works for the first release ^^

tlarkin

VIP Member
it would be less work than reposting it every 48 hours and then updating a link here on top of that

tyttebøvs

It might also be about trust. You are asking people to download some exe file. A nice looking webpage at a paid host might inspire more to try it.

canivari

It might also be about trust. You are asking people to download some exe file. A nice looking webpage at a paid host might inspire more to try it.

I am saying it like it is.

Ok, lets giva a hand to S.T.A.R.S,
i created a new domain and a new web hosting were he have 500MB of space for his new
program.
At this moment he is recieving an email for confirming is email.
I will send him in a minute too all the details so he can manage the account.
All the best

Last edited:

canivari

I forgot to tell you STARS,if you need someone to code HTML,javascript,some PHP let me know.
I will try to do my best for it.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I forgot to tell you STARS,if you need someone to code HTML,javascript,some PHP let me know.
I will try to do my best for it.

Thank you a lot Canivari.You rule!By the way...I did not get any e-mail for the permanent host from you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, you're weird....:D

I know hehe:D

Updated link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4n565o

LINK UPDATED ON: 20.03.2010.

UPDATED NEWS: I am also creating the installer for this player and with it you will be able to do anything you need by simply mounting the ISO image which means that there will no more be bunch of files in one folder that can confuse the user ^^

canivari

Thank you a lot Canivari.You rule!By the way...I did not get any e-mail for the permanent host from you.

I know hehe:D

Updated link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4n565o

LINK UPDATED ON: 20.03.2010.

UPDATED NEWS: I am also creating the installer for this player and with it you will be able to do anything you need by simply mounting the ISO image which means that there will no more be bunch of files in one folder that can confuse the user ^^

I sent it to your email ([email protected])
anyway i send it again but this time as a private message here in the computer forum.

Last edited: