VT HD3650 1GB AGP Card - Best Offer

Michael

I'm selling a VT HD3650 1GB AGP Video Card, best offer takes it home.

img20101120211509.jpg

img20101120211438.jpg

img20101120211417.jpg

It was never abused, used for a few months of light gaming (mostly runescape) by my kids' mom's brother (not sure what to call him, since she's gone now :D).

Link to specs

Again, make your offer via PM if you're interested!

-Michael

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
Ok, as to the PM, Link to spec's

looking at this card's pic's on here and at newegg (79.99 new), It looks like the power interface is the same as the floppy interface?? (flat 4 pin)
I have a 240 watt PSU, but this calls for a 300 watt min. So... I guess i am in the market for a PSU, you don't have one for sale do ya??

Michael

Ok, as to the PM, Link to spec's

looking at this card's pic's on here and at newegg (79.99 new), It looks like the power interface is the same as the floppy interface?? (flat 4 pin)
I have a 240 watt PSU, but this calls for a 300 watt min. So... I guess i am in the market for a PSU, you don't have one for sale do ya??

I've never had to use low-profile cards or brackets but, assuming my research is correct, this card will be too wide to fit your computer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

-Michael

wolfeking

banned
It is the CMT version. A full size card will fit. The main question was will it fit my AGP slot. Ive herd that there are two separate APG variants, so that has me worried.

11632_ov2_cm.gif

This is the one I have. It has the full size slots. It is AGP 8X. I think there was a 4X and an 8X, so which is this card??

Last edited: