Was I out of order?

Demala

Lol at this dad. If his dad can't take his son losing, then perhaps he doesn't let his son play the game?

There would be no fun in a gasme if you NEVER lose anyway :p

Fatback

VIP Member
Lol at this dad. If his dad can't take his son losing, then perhaps he doesn't let his son play the game?

There would be no fun in a gasme if you NEVER lose anyway :p

That is the reason I never have fun when playing any more. Being to good isn't always a good thing.

lexmark

on the account i have now i only have 45k kills and 20k deaths, but that is with 11 days play time, all together it is much more than that, but what with hard drive issues and game issues needing reinstall without being able to back up my profile, I have been few quite a few profiles :p

45k kills in 11 days? I call bullshit!

k=thousand, you do know that... right? :cool:

Fatback

VIP Member

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you:confused:

That is 11 days of playing time not 11 days straight. The amount of playing time is added together so yes it is possible to get 45K in 11 days of playing time.

Any body who know anything about COD4 should know this. Anybody who doesn't should not be judging what they don't know:rolleyes:

Aastii

VIP Member

yes i know k=thousand. I could have had much more than that if i hadn't spent probably a day or two of play time sat in an empty server trying to get it started.

as fatback says, that is play time, not real time. If you think i would spend 11 days solid on CoD or on my computer anyway you got another thing coming, i do have a life off of this thing. Collectively over my whole CoD career (or atleast this one) I have got 11 days 23 hours play time

awildgoose

Dude it's a bloody game, isn't it MA anyway (I don't know codes in other countries, but MA is 15+... even though no one cares for it) so technically he shouldn't be playing.
LOL at his dad.

ohh yeah and he also called me a camper noob....isnt a sniper soppose to camp a little? lol

I hate it when people call snipers a noob, like in BF2 (I don't play COD4 online) you as a sniper have a Ghillie/Yeti suit to hide in the grass (although it only works when they aren't paying close attention) and you are meant to stay still.
You don't see on the (real) battlefield people jump crouching there way to the enemy...

russb

You don't see on the (real) battlefield people jump crouching there way to the enemy...

You also dont see people bunny hopping on a (real) battlefield but idiots do it in the game,i class it as bad as cheating.

awildgoose

You also dont see people bunny hopping on a (real) battlefield but idiots do it in the game,i class it as bad as cheating.

Yea I know ay, when the games come out people say they are "as real as it can be' sort of thing, then people go bunny hopping and it's just annoying cus you can't do that!!

WeatherMan

Tell them (the dad, and any other adult involved) to **** **** and realise its a game. The kid can play how he likes, you can play how you like. But the dad, he has messed up prioritys.

If he gets offended by you beating him in a game, well it just speaks for itself does it not?

People need to remember its a game, over the intenet. You are playing around with pixels, You cannot get emotional over that.