What are you currently playing?

wolfeking

banned
MW2 is what I have been playing. I will start BC2 again soon. Awaiting the replacements for both of them. Probably be going to get it on 360.

tech savvy

Diablo II.

Waiting for Diablo III. Cant wait!

I finally seen the preview/trailer of MW3, and got to say it does look very good.I got both, MW3 and BF3 on pre-order.Now I can play through both and decide for myself which one is better, other than listing to all the people telling me the BF3 is going to be waay better(which it could be)in gameplay and graphics.I have to admit, "Metal of Honor LE" was a really good game.

mrjack

VIP Member
BFBC2, mainly the map Oasis in conquest mode with 1000 tickets. A nice mix of infantry and vehicular warfare.

wolfeking

banned
Now I can play through both and decide for myself which one is better, other than listing to all the people telling me the BF3 is going to be waay better(which it could be)in gameplay and graphics.I have to admit, "Metal of Honor LE" was a really good game.
I personally am going for them both too. I personally want BF3 to blow it out of the water for everything, But I want to see the end of the MW story line. I just got done downloading MW1 at like 430 this morning (dumb slow internet. Took 9 hours to download just over 6GB!!:mad:), and hoping it is good.

As for medal of honor, I loved that game.

mrjack

VIP Member
SpaceChem. Got it when it was one of the daily deals on Steam. Great game for anybody who likes solving puzzles. One great thing about it is the fact that you can solve the puzzles in various ways. You can try to solve the puzzles with the least amount of parts used, least cycles or least amount of reactors needed.

mrjack

VIP Member
I can see, based on the leaderboard solutions, that I quite clearly haven't played enough SpaceChem yet. Especially the top solutions are elegant compared to my hideously complex solutions. Maybe I'll manage to get the experience needed for those kinds of solutions in the end.

EDIT: It was a good thing that I held out on buying Skyrim before the exams. Now that I have it, I can foresee that I will be devoting a lot of time to it.

Last edited:

SuperDuperMe

Moved on lately to tf2 and lfd2, thinking about getting counter strike source as global offence looks mint and iv not played a cs game yet. And im really liking valve games atm :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTA IV...Im actually doing the missions now and enjoying it so far.

Just installed Half Life 2,Will start playing that too.