What are you currently playing?

lucasbytegenius

Well you still shoot at terro (or zombies :O) but I meant the way you play, like how you move etc.

It's always fun to go back to CS:S :).

The problem is in CS:S there's these people who have played it for years - and know every single hitbox, what each gun does in terms of damage and fire speed, and how to not die ever in a match.

The old CS is still better than CS:GO.
How so? Explain yourself, sir!

Jamebonds1

The problem is in CS:S there's these people who have played it for years - and know every single hitbox, what each gun does in terms of damage and fire speed, and how to not die ever in a match.

How so? Explain yourself, sir!

there isn't a lot of player in CS:GO as CS:S.

Aastii

VIP Member

Same with every game ever. You can jump in and play, but you have to play a long time to consistently do well

Reinstalled Metro 2033. God this game is good, though my computer struggles to run it at even 4x anti-aliasing.

Would not work on my computer. Tried everything I could find and it would always stop responding when loading up. It's a shame because I was looking forwards to playing it

Jamebonds1

Would not work on my computer. Tried everything I could find and it would always stop responding when loading up. It's a shame because I was looking forwards to playing it

What was error popup in your windows? Anything popup that cause Metro to stop work? Or you use a Virtu MVP?

Punk

Staff member

Well that's the problem of all games... And you know I take it like a challenge, kill them :)

there isn't a lot of player in CS:GO as CS:S.

Ohhh woooow what an argument... /sarcasm

Perkomate

Reinstalled GTA IV just to mess around in and have some fun. So far I've nearly perfected the art of nicking a Roach without getting 4 stars. Nearly...