What are you currently playing?

Jamebonds1

That was a really good read. Bravo.

Anyway, just finished BioShock Infinite. Probably pick up GT5 again over the weekend to tide me over until The Last of Us.

Yet! Good old closed thread ever. BioShock are greatest game ever.

I just started playing Resident Evil 6.

Darren

Staff member
Minecraft with friends on a server again. Building a castle in/on a huge set of mountains. Lot of fun so far.

Perkomate

Halo: Combat Evolved...just for kicks!

you have fine taste in video games.

Xbox or PC? Anniversary edition or standard?

I remember back in the day when I used to mod Halo. Pistols shooting unlimited rockets twice as fast as assault rifle rate of fire and with shotgun spread. Great fun.

Darren

Staff member
Civ5. I've clocked over 40 hours and I'm still god awful at it. I keep starting new games because I get farther along and learn stuff. Then I learn the way I started is going to cause problems because I did badly. Farthest I've gotten is the first steps into flight before going back again. :/

Turbo10

Civ5. I've clocked over 40 hours and I'm still god awful at it. I keep starting new games because I get farther along and learn stuff. Then I learn the way I started is going to cause problems because I did badly. Farthest I've gotten is the first steps into flight before going back again. :/

Just play each game to the end, literally doesn't matter if you win or lose it's still fun :D It's a fantastic game, not as good as civ4 but still amazing.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking at getting Hitman: Absolution or Max Payne 3, can't decide. Both look pretty awesome!

I got Hitman: Absolution,Not a bad game...although i got stuck on a part and never bothered to carry on...graphics are superb.

As for MP3,I thought about getting that but i heard that the story carries on from the previous Max Payne's,Which ive never played so it probably wouldn't make any sense?
The Multiplayer looks fun though,Might pick it up when it goes on sale as its too expensive at the moment,and then you got all the overpriced DLC. :cool:

Ive been playing Battlefield:Bad company 2 multiplayer again,I still prefer this over BF3 any day, it just seems more fun.