What are you currently playing?

Ankur

Been playing BF3 everyday, played BF4 beta today, looks same like BF3, hope the new features will be good in the main game. Many high end PCs were complaining about lagging, well not sure why.
Started playing Far Cry 3 again, for some reason my head aches too much playing this, but I like the game.
F1 2012, I play one race, one reason I don't like AI is I beat them too easily even at legendary mode.
Fifa 2013, playing it, gonna get 14 soon. same with AI here.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I can't get GTA5 to update...guess I'll just go cry in a corner...

EDIT: Nevermind. Now I just can't connect to the server...

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't get GTA5 to update...guess I'll just go cry in a corner...

EDIT: Nevermind. Now I just can't connect to the server...

Me neither,Wont connect..although this was expected really i bet their servers are getting hammered. :D

lucasbytegenius

Decided to test out Hi-Rez's new game Smite, game took 7 hours to download 4GBs, when it normally takes an hour on my connection.
It's an okay game. It's like if League of Legends or Dota 2 was in third-person view.

Mez

Trying to play Battlefield 4 beta, getting major fps spikes. I'm pretty much done with it until the patch or something.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Me neither,Wont connect..although this was expected really i bet their servers are getting hammered. :D

They said to expect some glitches/bugs, but a majority of PS3 owners can't even get online. I haven't actually found anyone that said they got in game.

There have definitely been better online launches.

Currency

Been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, State of Decay, 7 Days to Die, and still goofing off in BeamNG and Spinwheel. Can't forget to mention Elder Scrolls Online beta testing, can't say much more than the fact I've been testing it. :(

Jamebonds1

PCunicorn

Yes, I know. We were just discussing how the bugs are different on the PS3 and Xbox. My worst one so far is missing ammo, a reload acts like you used a full clip.

Darren

Staff member
I've been binging on Terraria in the past week. I've got about 22 hours since the first. Which for me is a lot. So much fun and haven't gotten tired of it yet.