What Console Should I Get Flowchart, Funny

GSAV55

I saw this on an Arma 2 forum and thought it was really funny:

2273752726_ea16ee5479.jpg

tlarkin

VIP Member
I like video games and I like consoles as well as PC, but the flow chart is kind of funny. Though it makes non Wii players look like shut in hermits with no real friends heh.

Hyper_Kagome

I like video games and I like consoles as well as PC, but the flow chart is kind of funny. Though it makes non Wii players look like shut in hermits with no real friends heh.

I think you mean 360 players. They're the one with the Internet friends while the Wii have the Real friends.

Funny chart... not all that accurate. xd

GSAV55

Funny chart... not all that accurate. xd

lol, I agree, but it does kind of touch on the stereotypical focuses of those consoles. A lot of Wii exclusives are great for playing in person with your friends. A lot of XBox exclusives have really intense online multiplayer games. And, I've never owned a PS, but it seems like their exclusives cover some great single player games (the Kindom Hearts game, the alien FPS, Haze, etc.). But none the less, its a funny chart. I think I lol'ed when I first saw it, or at least grinned :p

tlarkin

VIP Member
lol, I agree, but it does kind of touch on the stereotypical focuses of those consoles. A lot of Wii exclusives are great for playing in person with your friends. A lot of XBox exclusives have really intense online multiplayer games. And, I've never owned a PS, but it seems like their exclusives cover some great single player games (the Kindom Hearts game, the alien FPS, Haze, etc.). But none the less, its a funny chart. I think I lol'ed when I first saw it, or at least grinned :p

The PSNetwork is actually not bad at all. The problem is, it is late in the game and XBox Live has had a few years of building on top of them. Any multiplayer game on Xbox is almost always released on the PS3 and no matter how you compare, the PS3 does out perform the Xbox. I own all three consoles and have a 46" HD LED TV, and the PS3 does look the best out of all three of them.

However, I will also argue to the death that good graphics does not always equal a good game. When it comes down to it game play is what I care about, and to be honest a few of the new console games that look exciting are for the Wii.

Batman: The Brave and Bold
http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1098535p1.html

Remake of Golden Eye
http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1097593p1.html

and of course Zelda Skyward Sword
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward/11181

Every Zelda game I have ever played has had unique and fun game play and is often emulated by other games over the years.

I probably at this point in time play my PS3 the most out of all the consoles, but that is mainly because I haven't beaten FF13 and MGS4 yet. I did beat all 3 Gods of War, and damn those were awesome games.

JLuchinski

That would be sweet if they remade Goldeneye, especially if they had the same cheats, it took me about a week to get the invisibility cheat, remember the one where you had to beat facility in 2:30? I'd buy a Wii just for that game.

GSAV55

That would be sweet if they remade Goldeneye, especially if they had the same cheats, it took me about a week to get the invisibility cheat, remember the one where you had to beat facility in 2:30? I'd buy a Wii just for that game.

There's actually a free mod on steam for Golden Eye. Its sweet. Its only the multiplayer component, but its all the original weapons, characters, and levels, but in the source engine with much better graphics. Its a lot of fun.