what games are you waiting to be released 2005?

dave597

VIP Member
kobaj said:
Isnt halo 2 for pc comming out this summer.
Yeah, that should be alrite, wasn't that big a fan of the original, everyone was like play this cool game, and I was like - its nothing special and stuck to playing UT2k4. :)

Sebouh

Well the only game i think is the best game ever made, which is Operation Flashpoint, and i am surely waiting for the second one, but i think it will be released in 2006. :(

Rambo

I'm waiting for Halo 2, Matrix Online (it's not out in UK yet), San Andreas....ermm..... Can't remember the rest...

Tha Killa

Sebouh said:
Well the only game i think is the best game ever made, which is Operation Flashpoint, and i am surely waiting for the second one, but i think it will be released in 2006. :(

Some guy that I know says that its a really good game too, but I don't get it. Its really wierd (to me it is, I played COD, AA, HL, HL2, and others before). The graphics aren't that great (not sure when it was made though). And the game was just confusing.

I'm kind of looking forward to Forza Motorsport for Xbox. Should be something similar to GT for the Xbox, but I think Xbox Live will be available for it. I checked it out at www.gamespot.com

Last edited:

Jon Boy

Age of empires 3 that promises to be a big hit, and the new Zelda (think thats only coming out in 2005 in japan) or so I have heard.

The-Llamalizer

Im waiting for Guild Wars: basically free WoW, AoE 3, and WH 40K DoW EXP. I probably forgot some others, and yes, I know, a lot of acronyms

Funzo6785

banned
games

Final Fantasy 12 for the PS2(yes I love those games)
ANd I plan to start my wait for HL3 and Doom 4(I will be waiting for my whole life for those 2 lol)