What is the BEST Media Player(s), Ever?!

Best Player?

• Total voters

Ricardo777

I want to know, what is the Very BEST Media Player(s), Ever?! A Player the has a lot (and I mean A LOT!) of Media Types (Such as WMV, WMA, avi, FLASH, mov, and Many others). A lot of Codecs. Plus GREAT features. I want a Player that can do it All (Or almost All). So, If you know of any, then let me Know!

***!!!Thank You, Very Much!!!***

P.S.

You can Vote (Above^^^) &/or Comment on the Player you think is BEST. These (Above^^^) are the ones that I know of that you can vote on.

***!!!Thank You!!!***

lee101

VIP Member
well, VLC is best in terms of filetypes, although that doesn't necessarily mean it's best overall, since I'd prefer Itunes, it may not accept everything but has a better UI

nffc10

How did i forget, when i use it everyday?
Itunes anyday for music, easy to use and has an awsome UI.;)

heyman421

banned
i used media player classic for listening to music or watching videos while i'm sitting at my desk, if i jump into bed and want to watch a movie, i use j river media center

intervideo media center is a better interface, but it doesnt work with external codecs, so it wont play anything in divx or xvid

Mr Random

iTunes. i especially like that you can share music between computers. i keep all of myTunes (haha, funny joke :) ) on my one computer with a ginormus (sp?) hard drive and stream them (wirelessley, of course) to my other computers. hasn't failed me yet!

maroon1

There is no doubt that WMP11 is the best media player ever made.

WMP11 is faster and more organized than any other media player. WMP11 is also the best looking media player and it has the best media library with search feature. Also, WPM11 can be used as mini mode in Windows taskbar.

I see some people here are saying Itunes is the best media player. In my opinion Itunes sucks and it is very slow. It takes a lot of time for Itunes to run when you double click on Itunes icon. WMP11 takes 1 second to run.

I also don't understand why people are still using an old media player like Media Player Classic !!! Why you don't use WMP11 instead ??