What should I BUY HP,DELL,Compaq,IBM,SONY,Apple,Toshiba,.....

B

Ben

What should I BUY HP,DELL,Compaq,IBM,SONY,Apple,.....

I Don't know WHAT to Buy! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie7940

Hmm you need to be more specific man. You're looking to buy a desktop computer I assume? What is you budget and intent? You can probably build one yourself for cheaper...

I still don't understand entirely what you are asking...please clear this up :)

pc club guy

Ben said:

maybe you should have made a poll to see who uses what, and allow them to vote several times if they have two or more, but they might just vote to see there favorite brand win, so it's your choice.

because i don't think many people have experience with all computer brands and models. For example, my HP is the first good pc i have had, so i am now a loyal HP user - go figure:p

r53s

If you can afford it...

and you're not going to build it yourself...

buy this beauty...

Alienware Aurora 64 FX-55

Greg J.

VIP Member
Ben said:

We can help you, easy :)

1. Tell us what kind of work you will be using this machine for? Is it music, games, Internet, Office, TV, digital camera, Photoshop?

If you plan on big games, go PC, not Apple Macintosh--the CHEAP ones are not powerful enough to handle HUGE games like Doom 3 with great results.

2. Give us an estimate on the total money that you can spend on a computer.

3. Would you like to buy parts and put the sytem together yourself? If so, then we can give you guides on everything. If not, then we can get you the most powerful machine for the money (the best deal).

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
dont buy a compaq, i have had very bad experiences with them, and i dont suggest apple either, unless you dont plan on using many programs or games (since many of them dont support Mac OS) And IBM specializes mainly in business computers, so i would go with hp, dell, sony, or custom.