What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khaipretty

I used Safari as my web browser. Because Mozilla and Internet Explorer is sometimes slows down. So far, I haven't encounter any problems in Safari. I am still enjoying it--very much.:D;):p:)

Fatback

VIP Member
When is this thread going to be put to rest?

Firefox hands down

I would have used to agree with you but after using chrome, FF can't even compete with the speed. The only drawback to chrome is there is no add-on's which I don't have a problem with because it's just so simple. FF used to be the best but all the new versions in the past couple of months have been awful.

Fatback

VIP Member
My FF on both of my computer have slowed down. Also there are plenty of other members on here that have said the same has happened to theres. I just reinstalled FF last week and it was quick at first, now it is starting to slow down and I find myself using chrome again.

linkin

VIP Member
Ever since version 2.0 firefox has betting getting chunkier and less user friendly. i hate the way that you clear your history.

aaren47

Hi

Nice question. Thanks for sharing this info. Mostly I'm using Internet Explorer 7. I like the anti aliasing it has. Safari would also be a great choice but the Windows version still has a bug that annoys me. Firefox has lots of toolbars on top of it... minimizes my viewing space.

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead.

intman

Firefox & Opera

1) Portable Firefox with these add-ons:

Web of Trust
Adblock Plus
Tab Mix Plus
Menu Editor
Organize Status Bar
Brief
CacheViewer