What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigEvander

Heheh nice vids.
I am using at work chrome because it is very fast. But with the launch of Mozilla 4 i think things will change. Although there are numerous people who say they have encounter crash issues on their Firefox, mine is working pretty ok at home.
And this happens even if i have a lot of addons and things installed inside the browser

lucasbytegenius

Heheh nice vids.
I am using at work chrome because it is very fast. But with the launch of Mozilla 4 i think things will change. Although there are numerous people who say they have encounter crash issues on their Firefox, mine is working pretty ok at home.
And this happens even if i have a lot of addons and things installed inside the browser

Mozilla Firefox 4 you mean :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive just started using a not so well known browser called K-Meleon,Its got an old school basic interface which i really like and its super super fast....i actualy prefer it over Firefox now! :D

lucasbytegenius

Posting this using IE9. Pretty sweet, though I will stick with Opera and the others lol :D

I love the tab tearing, it's much smoother than the other browsers, and it's pretty speedy. A huge improvement over the previous versions.

mihir

VIP Member
Started Using Opera on Ubuntu 10.04 and Google Chrome on Windows 7.

There are both +ve sides and -ve sides to the browser.For example I don't like the keyboard shortcuts on Opera,They Should have followed th conventional keyboard shortcuts used by the most used browsers.

wolfeking

banned
Got FF4 on teh Acer, and Chrome/IE9 on both Os's on the Dv7. I actually see a bit of a speed increase in IE9, though cant attest to the security of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.