What would You do without computers!!?!?!?!

Warriorhazzard

It would be something like the following:

NO THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. . . . . HELP ME . . . . MAMMMYYY!
[/ENDofJoking:p]

I would just have to find something else to do. AND Play more on consoles. :D

ADE

banned
I would probably have even more shoes and handbag's as i have now.. XD i gues i would do a bit more sports...
my grades at school are not bad,. so no need to improve those ^^
oh yes.. and ofcourse.. I wouldnt get a job after my study.. since PLC programming etc is hardly possible without pc's.. =o ( well... I guess i would get into Megatronic's and Generators etc then )

But there would be no on line stores to buy them at!!!!

ADE

banned
I would be just fine. Cuz if we had no computers to begin with we wouldn't miss them and wouldn't have to find something else to do because you'd be doing something else anyway. you couldnt be doing something else cuz you would never have been on a computers to have a choice to do something else cuz first you need a computer then the something else but no computer means no something else. That means we would be perfectly happy the way things would be if we didn't have computers cuz we never had one and how can you miss something you don't have?

gurra92

Computers is my life, can't live without my computer. My power supply broke down once, I was without my computer for a whole day. There is absolutely nothing to do without a computer. What did they do 30 years ago?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Get a proper life :p

Sounds about right :p I specifically remember telling my parents "I'll NEVER use the internet. I later remember the first time I actually tried it, and now look at me :rolleyes: Same goes for instant messaging, but that was more because of my social anxiety. Much that has happened to me over the years has helped my social anxiety, but talking online has probably been one of the most beneficial remedies. Then there's the time I had the operation on my foot, but soon before had been given a computer. I couldn't play outside, so I messed with the computer... And so on and so on...

However, if I hadn't gotten hooked on computers, I'd probably be a car nut. Before I got into, I used to do nothing more but look at cars and such. I also used to take lots of things apart to see how they worked and all. Hehe, well, I still do that, but I'd probably be doing it more, particually with mechanical devices over electronics.

One must wonder, though, how someone's personality would be. Again, I think I've improved socially due to computers. I also have a good number of friends I original met or keep in contact with by the internet/computers...