Whats a good game?

Jsousa373

Hey all,
I am in the process of building my new pc and was wondering what game i should get. I would like a good RTS and a good SHOOTER.
My new pc can easily run anything you throw at it!

Thanks

Burgerbob

1. what is your new PC?
2. Sousa rocks
3. for a good RTS, wait until Supreme Commander comes out, it rocks
4. for shooters, get HL2+all games that run on Source, CoD2, BF2 and BF2142, FEAR, etc.

ckfordy

banned
I would reccmend Counterstrike Source, FEAR, COD 1+2, Need For Speed Most Wanted and NFS carbon, Flatout 1+2 hitman blood money and i am sure there are more that i am missing to but these are some of the best games out there.

penguinrusty

Must Have Games:
Counter-Strike Source ('nuff said)
Half-Life 2 (good storyline and a fun game)
Quake 4 (very fun fast-paced multiplayer shooter)
Call of Duty 2 (best war game IMHO)
Hitman blood money (only if you can be patient)
F.E.A.R. (freakin creepy, but sooooo cool)

maroon1

I strongly recommend these games

RTS: LOTR:Battle for middle earth 2 + Expansion

FPS: Prey and FEAR + expansion

Darman

you could get Oblivion, Might and Magic, and Gothic 3 if you like the more open ended rpg type games. If you like RTS games, then I would recommend Company of heroes, Nexus: the jupiter incident, and Star wars: Empire at war. If you like GTA style games, I would recommend GTA: San Andreas, and Just cause. If you like Sim games, the the Sims 2+one of there 732 expansions :), or The Movies. Finally, with shooters, I would recommend Counter strike source, Half life 2, Day od Defeat Source, Half life 1: source,Call of duty 2, Star wars republic commando, F.E.A.R (only if you like crapping your pants, though), Doom 3 and Quake 4 are pretty dark, and so is Prey, but if your fine with that, go for it. Far Cry is also a pretty sweet FPS.