what's a good keyboard/mouse combo

bmx4637

I'm looking at a logitech mk550 with mouse combo. What combos do you guys use thats comfortable and works well?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

C4Radon

Ehhh, wireless? Assuming you're using this for gaming/more than what average users do, I recommend wired peripherals, can't go wrong with them.
As for suggestions...

Keyboards:

If you're a normal user...Though it may sound stupid, get a generic, 20 dollar dell keyboard. Trust me, (though no doubt you've used this keyboard before) this keyboard is best, my old desktop I got in the 90's came with a keyboard very similar to this one. To this day that keyboard works and besides the color of the keys fading (12+ years use will do that) its works great.

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-USB-Keyb...8AB4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1300799967&sr=8-2

Here's a quality keyboard, my friend has one and I've used it multiple times. Pretty nice, keys for my taste don't click enough. Don't want to say too much as I really haven't used it for house on end like the other products I previously recommended. If you follow the link an scroll down, if offers this keyboard with a "Logitech MX 518 High Performance Optical Gaming Mouse (Metal)" which is also a pretty nice mouse imo, my brother uses it and appears to have no problems.

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-...LQIO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300800414&sr=8-1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mouse:

Regardless if you game or not (I do) I recommend the Logitech G9 *NOT THE G9x, it's an absurd price jut for extra dpi*. Uhhh, not much to say about the mouse, very comfortable, good for gaming, large for people with big hands, the cable doesn't tangle too easily. Its just a really great comfortable mouse. Also, if you decide to buy it look around for prices, they vary greatly. I got mine for 35 bucks a friend of mine got his for over 60 I believe.

Link:

[I would provide one, but as I said prices vary *don't check amazon for this one*]

If you have any specific questions just reply, I'll try to get back to you asap.

Last edited:

PohTayToez

Razer_Copperhead.jpg

+

80_g15_1275514509.jpg

tossy

Hey, try with this Logitech MX 5500 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, it has rapid charging stand which eliminates the need to always use regular batteries.

linux992

I have a Logitech m500 wired mouse that I love the feeling of. I use a Logitech mk300 wireless keyboard. I'm thinking of getting a wired Logitech wave. I would recommend buying off of reforger.com. They have good prices on Logitech stuff and pretty quick shipping as well.