Whats Your Favorite Image Hosting Site

Apoc

What is your Image hosting favorite and why?

Mine used to be Photobucket, I still use it but lately it seems they only want to attract the younger crowd more then just everybody.
(Good lord I'm a few months away from 30. It seem like only yesterday it was 1994 and I was sitting in a empty parking lot with my friends jamming to Nirvana's latest hit and smoking.......something, I can't really remember;).

Imageshack Just seems to clunky and the creators just seem not to care about improving anything on it. I'm starting to lean at Flickr, they seem more in tune with everyone not just one single group.

spynoodle

What is your Image hosting favorite and why?

Mine used to be Photobucket, I still use it but lately it seems they only want to attract the younger crowd more then just everybody.
(Good lord I'm a few months away from 30. It seem like only yesterday it was 1994 and I was sitting in a empty parking lot with my friends jamming to Nirvana's latest hit and smoking.......something, I can't really remember;).

Imageshack Just seems to clunky and the creators just seem not to care about improving anything on it. I'm starting to lean at Flickr, they seem more in tune with everyone not just one single group.
I personally like tinypic. It's basically a quick-and-easy frontend to photobucket for lazy people like me. :)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Imageshack user here. I don't have an account but it works just fine for me.

FroogleGeek

Imgur.com is what I love to browse.

I upload all my pictures to Facebook and Google+ though, I don't use sites that are only for image hosting.

mehul

travel

Last edited:

PohTayToez

I used to use imageshack a lot, a liked being able to upload a zip file full of pictures which is a lot handier than uploading them individually. Then I switched to Picasa Web Albums because I like using Picasa for touchup and all you have to do is hit one button and an entire folder of pictures is synced to your online account.

mihir

VIP Member
I used to use imageshack a lot, a liked being able to upload a zip file full of pictures which is a lot handier than uploading them individually. Then I switched to Picasa Web Albums because I like using Picasa for touchup and all you have to do is hit one button and an entire folder of pictures is synced to your online account.

+ it works with Google+ also.