Where Do I Go From Here

carter89

So as you guys know I just recently built my comp (specs are below). I need to know a couple of things

-What cool mods are out there for me to do, besides lights because im getting those already
-What are the best free security software out there?
-Any other vital computer programs to keep my baby up and running smooth.
-How much did your Comp cost (just wanna compare and see how well I did on spending
-Cool programs in general that you wanna give a shout out to

Hope to hear from you guys!

Attachments

• Comp1.jpg
    Comp1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53

StrangleHold

Staff member
Doesnt have anything to do with your questions. But I would get rid of that Diablotek power supply before it goes out and takes hardware with it (junk).

bomberboysk

Especially running a 5770 and i5, i wouldnt even risk running that computer until you get a better power supply.

AlienMenace

For security software, Avast Free home Anti-virus or AVG Free Home. Malwarebytes Anti-spyware free version.

beardenmiles

please help!!! visited a dirty site and now the logo is on my home page and web search bar!!! PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE THIS BEFORE MY WIFE SEES THIS!!!

beardenmiles

Someone please lend a hand to my desperatre cries! Visited a dirty page and now the logo is on my Yahoo home page and on the web search bar!!! Please help me fix this before my wife finds out!!! I'm truly ignorant when it comes to computers!!!

beardenmiles

please help, my email is [email protected]. I visited a dirty site and now my yahoo home page shows the logo of the dirty site where the Y should be for yahoo and the logo is in the web search bar!!! I'm freakin out!!! please help!!!

beardenmiles

sorry, if you didn't clearly read i'm entirely stupid when it comes to computers and was only looking for help. i didn't intend on stepping on any ones toes.