Which case?

JLuchinski

So now that I've started working again I'm going to start a new build. I'm going to start off with a new case. I want one that has removable dust filters at all intake points like my Silverstone Fortress FT-02 had. I would buy another Silverstone but I didn't like the fact that I couldn't remove the bottom fans without ripping out the wires. I prefer one with a window, budget will be about $200 CAD for the case, I'm aiming to spend $2000 on the whole build in the next few months.

JLuchinski

Good airflow, good cable management, removable dust filters on all intake points, maybe a window and quiet removable fans, preferably with a built in fan controller. I might get 2 GTX 670's, not to sure about that. I don't plan on water cooling so I don't need room for a rad or anything like that.

MineIQ1701

I suggest the Coolermaster HAF X, it has everything you are talking about except the fan controller, it worked great for me.

tech savvy

Choosing between the 650D and the HAF is going to be more of your taste then anything. They both offer great features, some better then the other. For me, it was more of the build quality, and my taste, which led me to the 650D. MineIQ1701 is right though. The HAF will offer better air flow do to it being a full tower case with more fans. But that really wasn't an issue with me, because im more about water cooling then air(HAF does offer water cooling options). The 650D will offer a fan controller.

Last edited: