which is better.

nyoung356

what are you cooling? if your gonna overclock a processor or graphics card, you may want to consider water cooling. if everything is going to be kept normal then fans will do the job. i've built a dozen or so machines for various people, and if you aren't gonna overclock then fans will do the job, airflow is key, tying down cable/wires and enough fans will do the job

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Aha...

Well in the simplest terms, overclocking is the "act" of pushing your processor beyond the frequency it was sold to run as. So you may buy a 2gig processor and push it beyond thatto let's say 2.3 gigs.

JAN :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL why do you as us? LOL *You're* the one that's gonna use it heehee ... get it if you want to ... some people like having the manual control, some people find it too much. :D

P11

VIP Member
well considering ure not into overclocking and performance u dont really need a thermal monitor to control fan speeds and etc. but its pretty cheap and looks cool so go for it.

Fankango

i guess i was asking if it is worth the money to have the controll because if it is not i can use the money for something else.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
It depends on ur personality. Personally I was looking that the Silverstone fan controller, very sleek, very elegant ...... and then i realized it doesnt have manual control mode ... so there goes that idea :p