which is the largest online game?

alexandergre

which is the largest online game?
i need to know the name, how many people are member, and how much it cots?
just write the name and hen ill google it.
thanks

HumanMage

WoW is definatly the largest online game. I think 6 million+ people speaks for itself...and with Burning Crusade coming out in January...that might up the total even more.

KPC84

The Matrix Online has a ton of people, a few million I believe. I play, does anyone else here?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Matrix Online has a ton of people, a few million I believe. I play, does anyone else here?

Lol i didnt even know that there was a Matrix online.

Have to look into that game as i loved the Matrix on Ps2.

DarkJokerX

Well true but I personaily think its the most played anyway. Over 100 servers with over 5k people per server min at almost all times some servers ahev over 20k people on them.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Well true but I personaily think its the most played anyway. Over 100 servers with over 5k people per server min at almost all times some servers ahev over 20k people on them.

Yes it is the most played game I agree, but saying that XFIRE can show the total users online or subscribed players to WOW is not right...

TheOrangeDude

blizzard entertainment ha the most largest online games eva. best pc games company of all time. every game they release is just historical.

DarkJokerX

Yes it is the most played game I agree, but saying that XFIRE can show the total users online or subscribed players to WOW is not right...

Your right, I was just saying on that site (using xfire) that was the most. I agree that it dose not say its the largest just because of that.

g4m3rof1337

why discriminate? its not a known fact its for kids
i play it iam a teen, adults play it...
plus 15$ a month ...

buddy....

leSHok

runescape
wow = $15 a month
runescape = $5
counter strike w/ a one time fee of $10
$0.00 a month :)
that is what i love about steam

i wish steam could track my gaming hours cause sadly ive wasted a lot of time on that silly old game and yes i know about xfire but to use it is pointless when steam lets you add friends nowadays.

skidude

World Of Warcraft has the most people playing it hands down. Millions upon millions of people.