windows\system directory

baker_jeff

Elaborate on the problem. Open up "My Computer", open up "Local Disk C:", open up "Windows", open up "System".

PC eye

banned
The process for this is so basic that the screen shot seen below is self explaining. You simply double colick on the MyComputer icon seen on the desktop or go to "Start>Programs>Accessories" and look for the Windows Explorer link there to see the first explorer screen open. You then select the drive you wish to browse and click on that link to open the next screen generally in the same window. The multiple windows seen here for illustration.

Once the drive's screen is open you scroll to the Windows folder icon and click on the link there to open up to all sub folders. Once you click on the system link you can then see the files inside including any sub folders there. You can also cimply type "C:\windows\system" in the address bar and click the "go" button.

falcon_fan

Why are you interested? I know there are programs for editing the directory. I personally wouldn't mess with it, but that's just me. :).