Windows Xp Activation loop

bigmo1

I have read a lot of threads from various forums about the Windows XP activation Loop. The one where you go to activate windows and it comes up you are already activated and won't let you get on. I would like to know if someone out there can varify a viable way to overcome this problem. I have read alot and I am totally confused on how to do this. I have tried several methods and none work and I refuse to re-instal the software and start over again and I do not want to lose what I have on the drive. Can someone staighten me out Please? Thanks to all who reply in case I forget! :confused:

johnny

There is no way around it bro. You gotta start fresh. I activated a legit OEM copy of XP Home and fell into the same predicament as you. All you can really do is go into safe mode as administrator and then back up all your files.

bigmo1

XP activation loop

Just to let everyone know that I solved this problem. If anyone wants to know how to get out of this ,let me know and I will post it. No need to re-install or wipe the drive. :D

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let everyone know that I solved this problem. If anyone wants to know how to get out of this ,let me know and I will post it. No need to re-install or wipe the drive. :D

Please, post the solution! :)

Before posting, make sure it's a legal solution. :p