Worth it?

vonfeldt7

I have the TT Armor for my case...and it's nice and all but I'm thinking about getting the Antec 1200. My friend has one and it's really nice.

But my question is (in your opinion) is it worth it? It's around $200. Has anybody had both and have any suggestions or anything?

Thanks

Pck21

I think it's all personal preference. Will that case give your rig extra performance over your current case? If the answer is no, then why spend SO much on something that is purely aesthetic? Save your $200 and buy a better GPU, PSU, CPU, etc, instead of a case.

However, if it gives better airflow to allow your computer to breathe better than it might be worth it, but I would need to see drastic airflow changes to justify spending so much.

Jerrick

I think it's all personal preference. Will that case give your rig extra performance over your current case? If the answer is no, then why spend SO much on something that is purely aesthetic? Save your $200 and buy a better GPU, PSU, CPU, etc, instead of a case.

However, if it gives better airflow to allow your computer to breathe better than it might be worth it, but I would need to see drastic airflow changes to justify spending so much.

I agree. I dont think the airflow is going to get much better than my Centurion 534 case, and that thing was a cheapy.

If I won a few thousand off a scratch ticket or something like that, I wouldnt mind blowing money away on a case, but im not rich, so i wouldnt want to do it.

Pck21

I agree. I dont think the airflow is going to get much better than my Centurion 534 case, and that thing was a cheapy.

If I won a few thousand off a scratch ticket or something like that, I wouldnt mind blowing money away on a case, but im not rich, so i wouldnt want to do it.

Haha yea if any of us won a few grand form somewhere, I'm sure that most of it would be going to our comps lol! :)

Yea if the airflow isn't going to be better than your current case, then just wait on it. I'm sure the price will come down or maybe you can find a better looking case than his for cheap and make him jealous!