WTB (almost) Any Case

Lord Of The Ming

I need a case that will accept a Micro ATX mobo. I don't really care what it looks like. I just need 2-3 drive bays, and ATX PSU bay. I won't need a PSU.

wicked859

banned
If your lookinf for a cheap case, Ive got a micro atx case, its in great condition, and it doesnt look to bad either. PM me if interested.

mrbagrat

banned
I've got an Ultra Wizard Mid Tower that I got for free from Fry's. Never been used. Even have original packaging. Normal price is 40$. Name your price within reason.

Oh and palmmann; I just read the description for that case.

Tiger Direct said:
Maximum Airflow with 60mm Fan Port
Diablotek designs each of its art-of-the-industry cases with special attention to maximum airflow technology. This attractive case comes with a fan port capable of housing a 60mm fan for optimum cooling.

Quite funny. Who do they think they're kidding? I mean, for the price what do you expect but still.

No offense meant to you. You bought want you wanted.

Last edited:

palmmann

banned
I've got an Ultra Wizard Mid Tower that I got for free from Fry's. Never been used. Even have original packaging. Normal price is 40$. Name your price within reason.

Oh and palmmann; I just read the description for that case.

Quite funny. Who do they think they're kidding? I mean, for the price what do you expect but still.

No offense meant to you. You bought want you wanted.

i bought it because i needed a case and it was $5... i know it's complete crap, lol
i don't expect much, hell, as long as it holds what it's supposed to i'm good.