Wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlothX311

Full Version

Microsoft® SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition English North America CD 1 Processor License
$19,999.00
Item: 810-00961

not just any OS, your talking about server software now, which tends to run a bit pricy

OS Dragon

Microsoft has always been like that though. Linux on the other hand, it very versatile e.g. Linux is used in supercomputers as well as servers.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
They should be a little more realistic
Considering they can save a crapload of money by buying servers from you its not a bad deal :p .... on a more serious note

large companies with big turnovers can easily afford that.
Indeedy. Hell they regularly buy stuff like that all the time

I'm not that
And you're also selling nonexistent stuff at silly-low prices (i.e., below cost)

I do it illegally
No shit. Especially since you ran Windows 2003 Enterprise without knowing the first thing about managing it.

IF have to admit that I don't know ALL the stuff of 2003, but I know the basics. If I would know EVERYTHING in 2003, I wouldn't be posting now; my brain would have melted and I would be blown up

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
IF have to admit that I don't know ALL the stuff of 2003, but I know the basics.
LOL the basics included stuff that happens on the first popup you get when you install W2K3 .... which conveniently includes the Streaming Server... ;)

Oh. I just used it for better security, but I think it's driving me insane!

Wait t'il I get a hand on Longhorn, but first I have to get a damn working torrent. (All mine I tried waren't working. Stupid sites :mad: )

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. I just used it for better security, but I think it's driving me insane!
Uh right. Well anyone who's installed W2K* Server realizes the first major popup that happens is the "Configure My Server" page so um ya, if you did have W2K3 Enterprise you would have seen it.

Wait t'il I get a hand on Longhorn, but first I have to get a damn working torrent. (All mine I tried waren't working. Stupid sites)
Not to mention stupid people for not reading forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.