You guys gotta help me!

Mez

So, I installed Internet Explorer 8, thinking it would be all great, and faster. THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE! Its a piece of shit! (Pardon my french.)

So, I looked in Add & Remove Programs, and I could not find Internet Explorer 8.

Then I went to microsoft.com to try to install Internet Explorer 7 back on my computer, but it wouldn't allow me, since I already had the newest version!!!!

Is there anyway I can get rid of 8, and put 7 back on???? please!!!!!!

Droogie

the internet provider just allows you to connect to the internet.

you can use any browser you want (IE, firefox, safari, google chrome) or you can use all of them, it doesn't matter.

Mez

Safari is what started the problem lol. It came free with my Ipod Touch, wasn't paying attention and downloaded it. It screwed up I.E. 7... Thinking of how to fix it I downloaded I.E. 8, which turned my computer to absolute shit (pardon my french... again), then came here as a last resort.

Finally just decided to erase all the crap browsers I had installed, and just settled with Firefox 3, best computer decision of my life.

StrangleHold

Staff member
So, I installed Internet Explorer 8, thinking it would be all great, and faster. THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE! Its a piece of shit! (Pardon my french.)

So, I looked in Add & Remove Programs, and I could not find Internet Explorer 8.

Then I went to microsoft.com to try to install Internet Explorer 7 back on my computer, but it wouldn't allow me, since I already had the newest version!!!!

Is there anyway I can get rid of 8, and put 7 back on???? please!!!!!!

Sounds like your running Vista instead of XP. Control Panel - Programs & Features - View Installed Updates.