Your Computer's Name

AdmnPower

VIP Member
I know some people like to be creative and some don't and i'm interested to know, what do you call your computer - It's network ID, My laptop is Arcane, and my Desktop is Cobalt. Anyone else use creative names or does everyone just go with hardware discription based names like Intel or AMD or Dell or names of that sort?

SirKenin

banned
Nah, mine aren't special. This one is craysupercomp and the wife's is simply supercomp. I didn't feel too creative.

magicman

VIP Member
I just use my standard screen name. In case you couldn't guess, it's magicman. Not particularly creative. :)

OvenMaster

VIP Member
Like it says in my sig, The Frankenbox. This box is proof that a collection of parts from various makers can and does work together. Sometimes very well.
Tom

Artoonie

My computer is a bmw. so i call it my Lexus. i dont know why. but i love her.
My laptop is amazing. i am artoonie. i call it artop.
i am trying not to get addicted to my laptop like i did with my Lexus. so my laptop is nameless and genderless. but nicknames artop. =D

(both have shiny blue lights <3 <3)

4W4K3

VIP Member
I don't name my computers. Hmm.

I guess if it needed a nickname it would be "Compaw", because it's a Compaq and I don't like the "q" at the end. I really like my laptop, but naming an inanimate object is....weird for me.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
The official name of my computer is "MiketheDog", the name of my pet Black Labrador (Mike) that died about 4.5 years ago. *sniff*

SFR

Truth fears no questions
well, my computers are named: SFR-WS1, SFR-WS2, SFR-WS3, SFR-NB1, SFR-S1, SFR-S2 and SFR-S3.. not at all original, but it works :rolleyes: