• Headphones

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Ku-sama said:
car subs hit harder, i have car tweeters as my left and right speakers ad they are 3 way speakers and have better highs, center channel is by Difinitive which is basically Bose, rear tweeters are Acustic Research, and rear center is by Road master, which for $15 doesnt sound so bad at all

I never wrote a word about how they "sound"... :cool:

Ku-sama

banned
yeah, true, it sounds really nice, but i need an amp for the subs :S they are only getting about 120 watts a peice

Vav00m

In The Living Room
Reciever - Harman/Kardon AVR-635
Digital Projector - Hitachi PJ-TX10
Speakers (Front) - 2 x Jamo E875 [black ash]
Subwoofers - 2 x Dahlquist 12" QX-300SA
Speakers (Surround) - 4 x Polk Audio RM6005
Speaker (Center) - Jamo E8 Center [black ash]

In The Kitchen
TV - RCA 36"
DVD Player - Hitachi DV-P325U
Receiver - Panasonic SA-XR25
Speakers (Surround) - 3 x Jamo A 305
Speaker (Center) - Polk Audio RM6005 Center
Speakers (Front) - 2 x Paradigm 3se Mini
Subwoofer - Polk Audio PSW202 10"

And I have three more surround sounds, one with a Yamaha 6.1 reciever and Sony speakers, one with a Sony 5.1 reciever and JBL speakers, and the other with a really low-end Samsung 5.1 reciever and the matching Samsung speakers.

Whuddya think?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
family room: 5.1 home theature system with a busted amp...ok that's bad

Computer: Creative 5.1 speaker system. Really nice, i love them :D

skidude

Old PC- 2.1 ( Dell piece of crap)

New- 5.1 (sooooo much difference)

Anyway, 5 speakers and a woofer is plenty for me.

Geoff

VIP Member
Logitech Gaming Headset
Z-5300 280Watts 5.1 computer speaker setup
Insignia 1000Watt 6.1 home theater system (currently hooking up to pc)

robina_80

2.1 all the way whats the point having louds of speakers everywere more speakers means more wires and i hate wires and anyway i dont really care about surround sound

mega10169

Well I've updated my speaker setup:

In the first is the subs 10" and 8", front left and center; the car sub isnt hooked up right now. Those are the surrounds in the second and the last is my amp and PC and whatnot. It's quite messy right now.

Last edited:

Ku-sama

banned
mega10169 said:
Well I've updated my speaker setup:

In the first is the subs 10" and 8", front left and center; the car sub isnt hooked up right now. Those are the surrounds in the second and the last is my amp and PC and whatnot. It's quite messy right now.

you should put hat sub near your couch, more vibration to feel that way, point the actual woofer cone at the frame

Vav00m

a sub is almost crucial these days to enjoy a new movie on dvd.. with the proper setup and speakers, a sub can really add to the experience!

I can feel my dual 600w Dahlquists quake from a mile away, highly recommended!

Regular price: $1000 each.
On sale: $750 each.
Cost to the store: $450.
Getting the open box demo model: $700 for two ($350 each)
That first phone call regarding paintings falling off your neighbors walls due to excessive bass: priceless.

Geoff

VIP Member
I just went to bestbuy, bought a Insignia 1000Watt 6.1 stereo system, sounds excellent! much better buy then getting pc speakers (wish i knew that before buying my $200 Z-5300's) lol. Only use it for music tho.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Vav00m said:
I can feel my dual 600w Dahlquists quake from a mile away, highly recommended!

My room is 11' by 14'... I will stick with my Infinity CSW-10. This is a true quality sub. This actually delivers a deep, rich sounding bass when I am listening to music while NOT destroying my ear drums.... and when I am in the mood to wake the neighbors... it gets the job done.

Ku-sama

banned
like i have said before, they arent getting too many watts anyways... and besides, i have two sealed and 2 ported for the two diffrent bass hits

shupola

i like my integrated laptop speakers ;) , but voted for headphones because most of the time my girlfriend is yelling at me to turn it down.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
geoff5093 said:
i bet my stereo is better :D lol

i bet my stereo is better :D lol

....uhhh this could go on forever. How about we stop the "Everything you can do I can do better" song and dance routine ..okay?