Youtube to mp3 ---> itunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkjaekmi

Anyone know how to convert a youtube clip to a mp3 file/song? I like this 1 music video and I would like it on audio/mp3 only, and it's on YouTube. Can anyone help? I tried super but the file was loaded on my vlc for some reason and it plays it well, however it's not going into my itunes.

Thank You

JLV2k5

i know there is a way to, i have a buddy that does it. Im not sure exactly how, but keep looking

dark_legacy2006

k there is a song you like? download the song not the video and convert it, or get vdownloader download the video and convert it with Win Avi Video converter.

cohen

try audacity. It can be used for many things - if you import the video file it will take the audio component of it and then you can export it as a mp3 with "lame" i have used it before and have not had a problem.

brian

VIP Member
everyone this is illegal it voids there terms of use contract and can no longer be descused here.

brian

VIP Member
youtube.com terms of use section 5 said:
B. You may access User Submissions solely:

for your information and personal use;
as intended through the normal functionality of the YouTube Service; and
for Streaming.
"Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the YouTube Service to a user's device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing User Videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited. User Videos are made available "as is."

apj101

VIP Member
Why do I keep having to say this, we ALL know the rules WE all know what is legal and what is NOT.
This is illegal, and should not be discussed
Its in the rules you all agreed to
Im gonna start handing out infractions/bannings if people keep posting on this topics

Status
Not open for further replies.