10,000 Posts

mcktheknf

Congratulations johnb35 for going over the 10,000 post mark! The amazing thing is that 99.9% of your posts are helping people in desperate need who have computer problems. You have always been very helpful to me and I appreciate it. Rick

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Well thank you.... You are the third person to congratulate me on 10k posts. All I can say is that I really enjoy helping others and I'll go out of my way to do it.

garrypeace

Congratulations.

I've just joined this forum and you seem like a very intelligent and helpful member of the community. So thanks for what you have done. :)

russb

I can only agree with everybody else,thank you wish there were more people with your attitude in life.Well done mate.

russb

Well thank you.... You are the third person to congratulate me on 10k posts. All I can say is that I really enjoy helping others and I'll go out of my way to do it.

john can you lend my $50 till this time next year,haha only joking mate.

hsetima

Congrats johnb35, you have indeed been very helpful to everyone - even offered to log on my pc and resolve the problem.
I have learnt heaps from you.

Thanks bro....

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
john can you lend my $50 till this time next year,haha only joking mate.

Lending money is where I draw the line, I'm sorry.... I don't have enough for myself.

[-0MEGA-];1544409 said:
I remember way back in the day when I had 10K posts :p

Thank you for ruining my glory.... :rolleyes:

To everyone else... Thank you for the great comments.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Well done John. But look out, I'm coming after ya. :p

I guess congratulations are in order for you as well. Good job Mep. I overpassed you in posts last week though and pulling away. If you plan on catching me then you better post more than you do. :p