120mm FAN

Vipernitrox

well you get one or the other not both.
You're looking for a good all round fan which isn't to loud and pushes alot of air.
Just look through the papst line up somewhere. Some of the best high quality fans you can find. Just suit one of your needs.

skidro892007

That fan you are looking at does push a lot of air, but it isn't the quietest thing. It would totally work and I'm not saying it will be super loud or anything, but it sure won't be silent. But if you need a lot of air moved, that fan is a good way to go.

Geoff

VIP Member
Why not get a really high CFM airflow fan, and buy a cheap fan controller? That way when you need it, you can have it on max air flow, or when you dont you can turn it almost off.

Impr3ssiv3

i can only get a fan because my mom prob wont pay for extra accessories. but i might be able to persuade her. If i get the fan controller would i be able to add my fans that came with the P180 case. I also have a Thermaltake fan that has its own conroller on the back. Do they have controllers that go in the 5.25" bay and u can plug in normal molex connectors???