17inch flat panel monitor...

Geoff

VIP Member
When i was working at the dump, a guy brought in an LCD monitor, he said it was broken. I plugged it in and it works, although i have started to notice a few problems with it, first off, when its been on for about an hour, it just shuts off, and you have to turn it back on again. I am thinking of selling this on eBay, so if someone could tell me how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

And if i were to sell it as is on eBay, how much do you think i could get for it?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well since i dont know whats wrong with it i cant say for sure how to fix or how much it will cost to fix. Im guessing something fuzzy with the power source but again, dont have much to work with

Geoff

VIP Member
I wouldnt really consider it borken, because it works fine except that it turns off after a while of use, and i tols people in my description that i got it from a friend who said it was broken, and i tested it out for an hour or so without any problems.

apj101

VIP Member
I wouldnt really consider it borken, because it works fine except that it turns off after a while of use
i really think that qualifies for being broken

Have you tried using a different power supply, if that was the problem then it is a cheap and easy solution

Geoff

VIP Member
dont know how to get at the power supply for an LCD. And the LCD's on ebaydont work at all, so i consider thoe broken.