19" ASUS Monitors

Troncoso

VIP Member
I'm selling 2 monitors. They aren't very old, but I can't give you an exact date, as I got them from work. I've been using them for a couple months now, and I'm ready for something bigger.

I've got a VH198 19" 1440x900 native resolution:

20130111_053321.jpg

It's in great condition. No marks, chips, dents, or scratches.

Then, I've got a VW199 19" 1440x900 native resolution:

keep3.jpg

It's in just as good condition as the first except for that sticker residue you see on the right side. Of course it'll come off, but I don't have anything to get it off with.

Also, there is a small mark on the corner:

keep4.jpg

Here are a couple more pictures of the monitors:

One with my username in it (as well, the light shows how there are no scratches on the actual screen):

20130111_060225.jpg

And here are both of them on. In my eyes, there is no difference in the quality of the image:

keep5.jpg

VH198 - $80 Shipped
VW199 - $60 Shipped
Both - $130 Shipped
I'm open to offers.

They both come with the original box, papers, a power cable, and a DVI cable. If you need a VGA, have any questions, or want to see more pictures, just let me know.

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
have a free bump.

Looks like fine monitors. If I had the money for one, I would probably take it to go with the dock for my M90. However, I don't, so free bump.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I can give you $10, and my 13inch (or 14?) monitor. (Flat screen)

All things considered, I said I was looking to get larger monitors, which I already have. If someone was so interested in trading, I'd go full/partial on a nice mechanical keyboard or an ATX 1155 motherboard.