2 computers & 2 monitors on 1 keyboard & mouse

golden039

Can you have 2 computers and 2 monitors on one keyboard and mouse? I don't want a KVM because I always want both computer on where I can see them at all times but just take control of which one I want

bomberboysk

Can you have 2 computers and 2 monitors on one keyboard and mouse? I don't want a KVM because I always want both computer on where I can see them at all times but just take control of which one I want
Then use a KVM just without the video, only hook up keboard/mouse.

Jamin43

banned

Why would you want 2 computers with 1 keyboard.

You can build a multitasking PC with dual monitors to do the same job. That's what I have currently as my setup.

My PC works like 2 computers - by tasking 2 applications or more on 2separate monitors.

bomberboysk

Why would you want 2 computers with 1 keyboard.

You can build a multitasking PC with dual monitors to do the same job. That's what I have currently as my setup.

My PC works like 2 computers - by tasking 2 applications or more on 2separate monitors.
Rendering perhaps? Or a cheap solution to multitasking..

bomberboysk

What's rendering?

Re: a cheap solutin to multitasking - perhaps.

I was working from 2 PC's before I got my current setup. Mulit-tasking PC is MUCH nicer. :D
Videos, graphics work, sound work. Takes time to render it, might want to be doing something on other computer while other runs, etc.