2 questions about burning iso's

sarus86

ok first how does any1 feel about using nero express 6 for burning an iso? and if they have used it how exactly did you do it because i dont want to mess up.

second question is how do we feel about HP DVD-R's and HP CD-R's? will they work on most dvd players and cd players?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Most electronics will recognize the -r's not +r's or rw's.

If nero is installed properly its, just a matter of clicking on the iso file, cause nero should have made it default to open iso files when installed. And then when the program opens, all you do is click on burn providing you have an empty disk in your burner.

sarus86

so if installed correctly just by clicking on the iso and then when nero opens click burn, it should burn the iso the proper way and make it bootable, but thats only if installed correctly which im hoping alienware did before they gave me the computer lol.

and ok about the dvd's and cd's because i just got what i believe was a good deal at staples, 50 DVD's and 50 CD's for 10 bucks

and just curious have you ever used Free Easy CD DVD Burner? if so how do you feel about that?

lubo4444

For ISO's in my opinion Nero is the best. There are many others but i have used Nero for ISO burning and i never had a single problem with it. :)