227.4.167.118 wtf? i get this when i go on internet explorer

dannyjjang

Attention! Your system is under control of remote computer with IP address 227.4.167.118. The remote computer has access to the following folders on your PC:
- \WINDOWS\System32
- \Program Files\Internet Explorer
- \My Documents
- Drive C:\ files
Click here to download official anti-spyware software

this is what i get when i go on I.E..and microsoft is adovacating me to buy one of the anti virus protection programs and it will insure me getting rid of this "hacker"
i alrdy had spy sweeper nod32 adaware and other various anti virus and got rid of it..however its not disappearing!! wtf

Skizzor

I dont know if it is a pop up. Someone could have made a VPN or connected to his computer using remote assitance. Download anti-spyware to be safe.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
that would be believable, expect there is no "official anti spyware website" thats the only crucial error these dumb popup coders made. Ignore it, whatever you do... DO NOT CLICK ON IT... download an install SpyBot Search & Destroy, scan your PC, also download AdAware SE Personal Edition, install and run

dragon

cell4me

banned
Post a hijackthis log, if you dont know how look in the sticky's in this section.

I think it's smitfraud and spybot or adaware will not get rid of it!

jbrown456

cell4me said:
Post a hijackthis log, if you dont know how look in the sticky's in this section.

I think it's smitfraud and spybot or adaware will not get rid of it!
Sounds like it is... Oh no! :eek: