256MB DDR RAM PC2700 For Sale

Jkeegs

256 MB DDR RAM
PC2700
333Mhz

25 dollars shipped anywhere in the US. Outside US, im not sure if i am shipping outside US. I have 4 sticks for sale, offer up please. :D Cost is for one stick, if you purchase more than one from me, i will do 20 dollars each. I accept paypal, cash, or M/O. Only reply if you are interested.

Any Questions...

Jkeegs00-AIM
[email protected]-Email

SlothX311

its just not worth it to sell 256 ddr for 20 bucks man, im looking for more ddr, but you can buy new for just about the same ammount from newegg.com

Jkeegs

hmm... i was just going by what they were selling on newegg... i see them on there for like 30-40... tops at 50 bucks each...

Ill prolly do 15 each shipped... sound better? They are all brand new...

Jkeegs

no place is gonna ship ram for 15 bucks, and they are brand new... who that sells shit on here actually gives a WARRANTY?? thats bogus... like im gonna make a contract to give someone a warranty or their money back should they fail... all i know is they work... and i see them online going for 30-40 bucks each NOT including shipping.. me dropping them to 15 to satisfy your complaint is a good deal considering that. 10 bucks... bogus...

do the math 10 bucks... times 4 ram sticks.. = 40 dollars... ok well some brands sell for 40 bucks brand new for 1! so i am going to sell them for 10 dollars each? for 4 for the price of 1, plus i ahve to pay to ship them... what is that? charity?

Last edited: