25cm side panel fan!!!!

i.Angel

I have one of those in my dad's shed outside, but you can't mount it anywhere so I don't know how you would make that efficient.:confused:

You can open up the case and put it on the side, but I don't like to open up my case and leaving it open.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Actually no, there isn't. The only fan I see is a 130cm, but on the specs it says it's 130x130x25mm. The fan posted would be 250mm, if I'm not too tired to remember my conversions :p

PC eye

banned
jancz3rt said:
LOL...except you mean mm and he means cm ;)

JAN :D

True! But I couldn't locate a good picture of a 35cm case fan installed on a number of cases where the fans were included. But if you start running a few 120mm fans inside a case you will still get the air moving.

PC eye

banned
I was trying to get an image of a 350mm fan to post here. But those are mainly installed by the manufacturers like Antec, NZXT, and others. You buy those separately only if one goes that came along with the case itself. So far I keep running into 120mm seen at all vendors.

PC eye

banned
It's not when it will be out. It's trying to locate an old CompaQ with an image of the old blow-in exhaust fans. Those things got kinda big in their day.

doctornads

No when the thermaltake side panal will be available. I want to get it but the link says coming soon. doesnt give a date. Just wanted to know if anyone found out any info on when it will be available

PC eye

banned
The link there shows two different models with a time stamp from 2005. So you know it could already be available or out in a month or two.